Directions for use:
- Remove any spilled materials from the carpet surface.
- Apply Stain Blaster directly to the stain.
- Agitate gently and lightly by rubbing with a clean, white cloth, a dull spoon or spotting tool. Do not scrub or brush vigorously as this can distort carpet fibers.
- Blot with a clean, white cloth or paper towel by placing the folded towel over the dampened area and standing on it. Reposition to a dry, clean area of the towel and repeat until stain is removed.
- Rinse the area with a small amount of clean water and blot dry.
- Repeat if necessary but do not over use spotter and be sure not to saturate the carpeting.
- Allow area to dry completely before using.