Directions for use:
- Test carpeting for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply Juice & Red Stain Remover directly with a clean, white cloth or cotton swab.
- Using a wetted cloth or swab, apply Juice & Red Stain Remover to stain from the outside edge toward the center of the stain.
- Blot with a clean, white cloth or paper towel by placing the folded towel over the dampened area and standing on it. Reposition to a dry, clean area of the towel and repeat until stain is removed.
- Rinse the area with a small amount of clean water and blot dry.
- Repeat if necessary but do not over use Juice & Red Stain Remover and be sure not to saturate the carpeting.
- Allow area to dry completely before using.