Add Extra Profits: DingPro™ makes it easy to repair basic dents.
The business argument for adding paintless dent repair to your business is strong:
- Charge $75+ per dent.
- 25-35 minutes labor per dent.
- Just 30 cents in glue cost per dent.
But paintless dent removal is a time consuming and difficult-to-learn trade. You don’t have enough time to learn “traditional PDR” done from behind the panel with rods. That’s why we created the DingPro™ glue pulling system, the easiest way to offer paintless dent repair to your customers.
DVD training, for the beginner.
You’ll learn dent repair from the ground up:
- Analyzing dent types.
- Tab selection.
- Tips for finding the center of a dent.
- Using the slide hammer.
- Small dent demo.
- Learning the line board: identifying high spots and low spots.
- Using the tap-down tool.
- Tips and tricks.
Use our “line board” to guide you to a perfect result.
Virtually all other glue pulling systems do not include a line board, yet the line board isessential to even basic dent repair:
- Attaches to the car with a suction cup.
- Line up the “stripe” in the line board so its reflection intersects the reflection of the dent. The dent distorts the appearance of the stripe: low spots in the metal “pull” the stripe toward the stripe, and high spots in the metal “push” the stripe away.
- Pull and push the dent until the stripe is straight, and you’re certain to have a flat dent with no low or high spots.
User manual helps you through “tough dents.”
If you run into trouble “in the field” the DingPro™ user manual in your toolbox has color photos of common problems and their solutions:
- Glue not adhering to the panel.
- Trouble locating the center of the dent.
- Identifying high spots and low spots.
- Tab size selection.
Business development guide shows you where the customers are.
Fixing dents is half the job. The other half is finding customers. The included business development guide includes advice on:
- Pricing: retail and wholesale.
- Sales: presenting PDR as a “common sense” service of saving time and money vs. traditional auto body repair.
- Marketing: where to find the customers who want and need basic dent removal service.
Learn basic dent removal in just 10 hours and enjoy $100s in extra daily income. We guarantee it.
Watch the DVD, read the manual, and practice at home on your own cars. Within 10 hours you will have the confidence to repair the basic door dings (less than 1.5 inches, no long creases, and not along body lines) you see on your customers’ cars every day. Should you not find the DingPro™ system to be an easy to learn and use profit-generating tool for your business, return it to us and we’ll refund your money and shipping costs.
Make a risk free investment in your business: Get a DingPro™ system today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are “basic” dents?
A “basic” dent is any dent that is not:
About 80% of dents fit the “basic” standard. There’s lots of damage the DingPro™ can fix.
What’s the difference between the yellow and black tabs?
Black tabs offer extra grip for “strong” pulls on the tabs. The yellow tabs have a weaker grip and are more predictable when doing “finesse” work on a dent.
Can I make this a full time business?
No. Full time PDR techs are expected to do complicated work that takes years to learn. DingPro™ is for detailers and other mobile techs who service a lot of cars every day and want to selectively fix basic dents for some extra profit.
There’s cheaper glue pulling kits. Why DingPro™?
Because we’re the only kit to include:
- DVD training.
- Business development guide.
- Reflection board to help locate the “center” of dents
- 100% money back guarantee.
It’s really the surest way to get from beginner to competent dent tech.
Can I really get customers fixing just the “easy” dents?
Yes. In fact, you already have these customers . You probably notice basic door dings on your customers’ cars, wholesale or retail. Why not spend an extra 30 – 60 minutes and collect another $75 – $150 in profit?
How often do I need to buy refills?
Maybe once every 6 months. The kit comes with 20 glue sticks: enough to repair around 75 dents. Tabs rarely break. You may have to buy 2 or 3 a year.
Does DingPro™ remove dents in plastic?
Yes! Glue a tab to the center of the dent. Then heat the area with a heat gun until it’s “soft.” Carefully pull on the tab with the DingPro™’s chrome slidehammer until the dent comes “flat.” Now heat the remaining “folds” in the plastic and tap them flat with a mallet.
What’s a good schedule for learning the DingPro™ system?
2 hours a day of practice on your own cars for a week. Or, more realistically, 1 hour of practice a day for 2 weeks.
You’ll be skilled enough to fix a dent in 45-60 minutes after about 10 hours of studying and practice. Speed will come later, with repetition.
Watch the 90 second video and learn:
- Dent “pulling” with the DingPro™ slidehammer.
- Dent “pushing” with the DingPro™’s tap down tool
- How the DingPro™’s “line board” makes dent repair easy.