If you don't know what to buy or where to start, it's all here in this tidy, affordable package!
The Auto Detailing Operations Manual
Learn sales, marketing, and technical tips from this well-organized book featuring color photos.
- Part One: Getting Started
- Setting Up Your Business
- Buying Equipment and Supplies
- Part Two: The Detailing Process
- Arrival and Setup
- Engine Detailing
- Floor Mats
- Car Washing
- Trunk Cleaning & Air Purging
- Seats, Carpets, & Door Panels
- Dashboard & Center Console
- Paint Polishing
- Paint Waxing
- Condition Leather Seats
- Finishing the Job
- Part Three: Marketing
- Marketing Offline
- Part Four: Customer Service
- Final Notes: Putting It All Together
- Advanced Issues And Their Simple Fixes
- Post Your Craigslist Flyer
DVD Training: Learn By Example
See how it is done in these videos:
- Engine Detailing
- What to Wear
- Wash, Jambs, Wheels, and Wheel Wells
- Claybar Treatment
- Floormat Shampooing
- Air Purging
- Headliners and Trunks
- Plastic Interior Panels
- Carpet Shampooing
- Interior Door Panels
- Leather Seat Cleaning
- Steering Wheel, Vents, and Gauges
- Road Tar Removal
- Dressing Rubber and Plastic
- Polishing and Waxing in One Step
- Wax Removal and Surface Inspection
- Chrome Trim Cleaning and Polishing
- Window Cleaning: The Two Towel Method
I run a car detailing business on the Gold Coast of Australia. Even with over 11 years of experience, I found quite a few useful tips in your course that I added to my work process. Thanks Bob.
Fabs Car Detailing, Gold Coast, Australia
- 1 gallon EazyGlass glass-cleaning concentrate
- 1 gallon EazyWheels maximum strength wheel cleaner
- 1 gallon EazyDressing tire and plastic dressing
- 1 gallon EazyInterior multi-purpose leather, vinyl, plastic, and carpet cleaner
- 1 gallon EazySprayDetailer wax spray detailer
- 1 gallon EazyDegreaser engine and door jamb degreaser
- 6 color-coded spray bottles with chemical-resistant triggers
- 16 oz. StainBlaster carpet stain remover
Polisher, pads, polish, and wax
- Cyclo dual-head paint polisher
- (2) Cyclo waxing pads
- (2) Cyclo polishing pads
- 32 oz. EazyCompound paint compound
- 32 oz. EazyWax polish-and-wax combo
- 24 all-purpose microfiber cleaning towels
- 12 polishing and waxing microfiber towels
- 4 lint-free glass cleaning microfiber towels
Brushes and accessories
- 2 stiff bristle carpet brushes
- 2 dual-head toothbrushes
- 1 soft bristle interior detailing brush
- 1 stiff bristle interior detailing brush
- Pet hair removal stone
- Bug-removal sponge
- Extra large synthetic drying chamois
- Extra-fine steel wool
- Fine-grade purple clay bar
Your equipment and supplies work exactly as advertised. I know I've got a solution anything a customer brings to me.
Pro Car Mobile Detailing. Bergen, NJ.
$60 – $200 via Fedex Ground, depending on your distance from Oregon. Add to cart to check your shipping cost. West coat orders should arrive in 3 days, midwest in 4-5, and eastern in 5-6. We do not ship the Auto Detailing Startup Package internationally.
What else do I need to start my car detailing business?
We left out a few bulky items that wouldn't be practical to include because of shipping costs:
- Wet/Dry vacuum ($89). Like this Rigid vacuum from Home Depot.
- 1500 psi electric pressure washer ($149). See this Campbell Hausfeld pressure washer unit at Home Depot.
- Extension cords ($40).
- Garden hose ($30).
Why buy a detailing start up system from Applied Colors?
- We do not include any unnecessary products. Other, more expensive systems out there include chemicals and accessories that you will seldom use use.
- You're getting top-notch training: study how to make cars sparkle in the reading material, then watch how it is done in the videos.
- Success is guaranteed. You can invest with confidence because our startup package is backed by a 60 day money-back guarantee.
How long until I'm in business?
You can expect to study and practice for about 2 weeks until you're ready to start making money.
How much can I make?
Full time detailers can profit over $100,000 in a good market after a few years. Part-time, you can bring in an extra $500 – $3000 a month.
Bob, I've been in business for two weeks now and have 7 contracts with local car lots and doing 2 full details a day. My contracts are producing $2500.00 this month alone, I can't thank you enough.
Pro Prince Mobile Detailing: Raleigh NC
Always ships within 24 hours to:
|USA||$60 – $200||2-4 day delivery|
|Canada||$150 – $250||3-7 day delivery|