- Engine Detailing
- What to Wear
- Wash, Jambs, Wheels, and Wheel Wells
- Claybar Treatment
- Floormat Shampooing
- Air Purging
- Headliners and Trunks
- Plastic Interior Panels
- Carpet Shampooing
- Interior Door Panels
- Leather Seat Cleaning
- Steering Wheel, Vents, and Gauges
- Road Tar Removal
- Dressing Rubber and Plastic
- Polishing and Waxing in One Step
- Wax Removal and Surface Inspection
- Chrome Trim Cleaning and Polishing
- Window Cleaning: The Two Towel Method
I run a car detailing business on the Gold Coast of Australia. Even with over 11 years of experience, I found quite a few useful tips in your course that I added to my work process. Thanks Bob.
Fabs Car Detailing, Gold Coast, Australia
Having an online presence is important, but paying someone to build a website can cost at least several hundred dollars and take a lot of time. We walk you through the steps to set up your own site, for free, and it only takes about 15 minutes. In addition we also tell you how to optimize it for Google, Yahoo!, and Bing searches within your city.
With the site editor you can upload details about your company, description of services offered and prices, before-and-after images to showcase the quality of your work, contact information, and more. There is also a video on how to update your information as your company grows and you need to edit and add new content.
Finally, we also help set up an ad for Craigslist, used by over 50 million people each month in the United States alone.
Your course has served me tremendously in launching and expanding my mobile detailing operation. Most of my business comes from the free website you provided. Thank you!
On The Spot Mobile Detailing: Seaside, OR
- 1 gallon EazyGlass glass-cleaning concentrate
- 1 gallon EazyWheels maximum strength wheel cleaner
- 1 gallon EazyDressing tire and plastic dressing
- 1 gallon EazyInterior multi-purpose leather, vinyl, plastic, and carpet cleaner
- 1 gallon EazySprayDetailer wax spray detailer
- 1 gallon EazyDegreaser engine and door jamb degreaser
- 6 color-coded spray bottles with chemical-resistant triggers
- 16 oz. StainBlaster carpet stain remover
Polisher, pads, polish, and wax
- Cyclo dual-head paint polisher
- (2) Cyclo waxing pads
- (2) Cyclo polishing pads
- 32 oz. EazyCompound paint compound
- 32 oz. EazyWax polish-and-wax combo
- 24 all-purpose microfiber cleaning towels
- 12 polishing and waxing microfiber towels
- 4 lint-free glass cleaning microfiber towels
Brushes and accessories
- 2 stiff bristle carpet brushes
- 2 dual-head “toothbrushes”
- 1 soft bristle interior detailing brush
- 1 stiff bristle interior detailing brush
- Pet hair removal “stone”
- Bug-removal sponge
- Extra large synthetic drying chamois
- Extra-fine steel wool
- Fine-grade purple clay bar
“Your equipment and supplies work exactly as advertised. I know I’ve got a solution anything a customer brings to me.”
Pro Car Mobile Detailing. Bergen, NJ.
$55 via UPS Ground. West coat orders should arrive in 3 days, midwest in 4-5, and eastern in 5-6. We do not ship the Auto Detailing Startup Package internationally. What else do I need to start my car detailing business?
We left out a few bulky items that wouldn’t be practical to include because of shipping costs:
- Wet/Dry vacuum ($89). Like this Rigid vacuum from Home Depot.
- 1500 psi electric pressure washer ($149). See this Campbell Hausfeld pressure washer unit at Home Depot.
- Extension cords ($40).
- Garden hose ($30).
- We do not include any unnecessary products. Other, more expensive systems out there include chemicals and accessories that you will never use.
- You’re getting top-notch training: study how to make cars sparkle in the reading material, then watch how it is done in the videos.
- Only we explain how to quickly and easily setup a live website and Craigslist ad. As a new business there is no more efficient, reliable way to reach car owners in your area than online.
- Success is guaranteed. You can invest with confidence because our startup package is backed by a 60 day money-back guarantee.
You can expect to study and practice for about 2 weeks until you’re ready to start making money. How much can I make?
Full time detailers can profit over $100,000 in a good market after a few years. Part-time, you can bring in an extra $500 – $3000 a month.
Bob, I’ve been in business for two weeks now and have 7 contracts with local car lots and doing 2 full details a day. My contracts are producing $2500.00 this month alone, I can’t thank you enough.
Pro Prince Mobile Detailing: Raleigh NC