Expert training…no travel necessary.
Our DVD trains you to perform all 4 repair types:
- Deep scratch repair. Scratches that have reached primer or bare metal first require a foundation of Bondo scratch and chip putty.
- Long, shallow scratch repair. Squeegee repair of long clearcoat scratches that, in some areas, have removed some basecoat.
- Road rash repair. The “sky full of stars” effect on dark cars with 100s of tiny rock chips across the bumper, hood, and mirrors. We have created a process in which you “smear” paint over the road rash, then remove the excess paint chemically.
- Basic touch ups. 90% of cars require basic touch ups only: 5 – 10 rock chips, chipped door edges, and small scratches that just need a touch of paint.
Color user manual.
The user manual contains color photos and critical information about:
- Color matching. How to choose the right color: dark, light, pearl, and metallic paints.
- Pricing. Setting prices relative to your time, materials cost, and customer (wholesale or retail).
- Marketing and sales. Undersell and over-deliver. How to set realistic customer expectations and exceed those expectations with your results.
- The boundaries. Learn what can be touched up, and what must be forwarded to a body shop.
Train in 3 steps.
Watch the DVD, read the manual, and practice on a few cars to build your confidence…you’re ready to offer professional touch up service to your customers.
No franchise fees or licensing.
Add chip repair to your existing business (auto detailing, car dealer, body shop, car wash, wheel repair, paintless dent repair) or start a touch up business as a stand-alone business. Lots of paint chips = plenty of opportunity.