“It’s one of the more useful tools among my mobile detailing supplies.”
Do you have a check-in form for every customer you service? There’s two critical reasons to use a check in form regularly:
1. Get the terms of your work on paper. Circle the damage, describe the job, set a price, set a schedule, and get the signature. If there’s ever a disagreement…you have the terms of the deal in writing. It’s risky to service hundreds of cars a year without a written agreement. This free check-in form is simple and takes just 30-40 seconds to complete.
2. Archive your customers’ phone numbers and email addresses. Are you collecting your customer’s contact data? This is the heart and soul of your business–your customer base. Take the Auto Detailing Invoice after each auto detail, and archive the information. With their email address, you can contact them 5, 6, 7, or more times a year so they don’t forget about you (can you remember the last 20 companies you did business with?). We’ve put this form to use in our reconditioning business and found that 80% are willing to share their email address with us. With over 500 customers in our database, we email specials and coupons, sometimes involving car care products, during “slow” times to prime the pump!
1. Professionally formatted receipt. This simple, clean form has room for your logo, address, phone number, and more.
2. Professionally formatted invoice. Also has room for your logo, contact information, and more. Submit a clean, organized invoice to your wholesale customers that includes easy-to-find important information about your company.
3. Suggested detailing maintenance routine. For detailers only. A thoughtful touch, this document describes for your customers a basic washing and vacuuming routine (including products and techniques) to maintain their paint’s finish and interior cleanliness in the 6 – 12 months before their next detail.
1. How do I edit the detailer forms? With Microsoft Word. If you don’t own word, use Open Office, a free program for editing .doc and .xls files.
2. How and when do I receive my detail forms? They arrive in your inbox immediately after submitting the form above.
Add a bit of professionalism and organization to your reconditioning business with this set of business forms made specifically for car detailers, PDR techs, interior repair techs, and more. More importantly, start building a customer database you can market car detailing to, season after season and year after year. The frms are completely free, and you receive them, with editing instructions, in your inbox immediately.
Good luck out there,