Automotive carpet extractor: cleaner, dryer carpets…guaranteed.
Want cleaner carpets? Aztec created its Hot Rod hot water extractor specifically for pro detailers. It uses steaming hot water (not elbow grease) to power out the worst dirt, oil, and food stains from your cusotmers’ carpets.
Designed just for detailers.
An auto detailing carpet extractor needs to be compact and draw minimal power. See if the Hot Rod’s specifications match your needs:
- 200°F Heated solution tank. Hot water breaks down stains and dirt.
- (110°F water heats to 200°F in 8 minutes). Start the heater, vacuum the car, and it’s at full temp when you’re done.
- 1.5 Gallon solution tank capacity. Enough for 2/3 cars.
- 2.5 Gallon recovery tank capacity. Enough for 2/3 cars.
- Piston pump delivers 60psi. Strong lift to reach deep into carpets.
- 1600 Watt heating element. Highest rated heating element of any mobile extractor.
- Lights indicate when heating and when temp is reached. Know that you’re at full heat…at a glance.
- Power requirement less than 15 AMPs. Plug into any 110 volt outlet.
- 50 ft Single flow cord. Long reach for use in vans/SUVs.
- 16ft 1 1/4″ ID flexible vacuum hose.
- 16ft 3/16″ ID spray hose.
- Weight of Spotter without solution is 18lbs. Maneuverable while on the job.
- Easily accessible to fill, empty and clean.
- 102″ of lift. Far more than your vacuum cleaner.
- Dimensions of Spotter: 17″ high, 18″ long, 13″ wide.
- 3 year limited warranty
This is the extractor that fits in your van or work truck, fits your budget, yet still produces the results of the $1500+ extractors.
Simple to use.
- Step 1: Vacuum carpets.
- Step 2: Spray pre-cleaner. We recommend Bissell’s Tough Stain.
- Step 3: Scrub with stiff carpet brush.
- Step 4: Extract.
Case study: moldy dog food.
“I detailed this minivan in 2006. Wet dog food had turned to mold, generating a nasty odor. The dog food was oily and it was tough getting to the root of the carpet. I first broke up the food with a carpet brush and vacuumed. Repeated this again. Sprayed an all purpose carpet shampoo and allowed it to dwell for 5 minutes. Scrubbed with a stiff carpet brush and extracted with a hot water extractor. Repeated this 3 times and got the results you see in the picture. The extractor was “must have” for challenging carpet cleanups.” -Robert Keppel: Owner, Applied Colors.
Pros prefer the Aztec Hot Rod. Their comments:
“I have The Aztec Hot Rod Hot Spotter. I Love this machine. I too was thinking about the price and the amount of use. But this machine took me to the next level in my business. If it is not heated,don’t waste your money!”
“I’ve read nothing but great reviews on the Aztec, it’s what I’d get if I had my VISA paid off and some extra cash.”
Review of the Aztec Hot Rod on TheInteriorGuy.com.
Bonus Ebook: ”Advanced Detailing Problems…Fixed”
Order an Aztec Hot Rod from Applied Colors and we’ll include this free report. Topics:
- Heavy Water Spots
- Embedded Pet Hair
- Concrete and Asphalt Removal
- Chewing Gum Removal from Carpets
- Food and Dairy Spills
- Ink Stains
- Pet Urine
- “Baked On” Sticker Removal
- Bonded Brake Dust on Wheels
All the secrets and tips we used at Ace Car Reconditioning, the shop that spawned Applied Colors.
Aztec Hot Rod Carpet Extractor: $715 + $40 Shipping (varies by state)
**Includes bonus book: ”Advanced Detailing Problems”**